In an interesting study done by the Kelton Research group, over 1,000 participants nationwide were asked to view images of men and women and give their honest opinion about them. These participants were unaware that the photos were comparing individuals with straight teeth to crooked teeth. They were just responding based on their impression from seeing the pictures, and the results are astounding!
The Kelton study shows that individuals with straight teeth and a nice smile have a clear advantage. People with nice teeth are:
- 45% more likely than those with crooked teeth to get a job when competing with someone who has a similar skill set and experience.
- 58% more likely to be successful
- 58% more likely to be wealthy.
New Relationships and Dating
The Kelton study shows that individuals with nice teeth outperform those with crooked or missing teeth. People with a nice smile are:
- 57% more likely than those with crooked teeth to get a date based on their picture alone.
- 38% more likely to get a second date than someone who has misaligned teeth.
Perception of your behavior and personality
Individuals with a nice smile, once again, automatically carry an unfair advantage when compared to those with poor teeth. They are:
- 21% more likely to be seen as happy
- 47% more likely to be viewed as being healthy
- 38% more likely to perceived as smart
- 73% more likely to be seen as trustworthy
Don’t Let Your Smile Hold You Back
If you’re looking for ways to boost your smile, take decisive steps towards developing greater smile confidence. If missing or broken teeth are making you hesitant to grin, dental implants are a proven way to enhance your smile by giving you durable, high quality, attractive teeth.